HP is one of the most famous printer producer available in the market. HP Printer provides versatile printing quality which is the demand of every person. HP launches new printer models with the latest technology and unique design on a regular basis. These advanced technology gives many advantages to a user but sometimes these technology cause difficulties also.
For new users, it becomes difficult to install the HP printer. People have mostly a complaint about the problem that ‘HP Printer cannot print from mobile phone’. This problem occurs due to various kind of factors, but can be rectified some simple troubleshooting methods. One of the main reason behind the problems is the improper installation of the printer. The installation process of HP Printer is so simple. Let’s took a look at the installation process first.
Steps to install HP Printer with a mobile device
- Connect the power cord of HP Printer with the power supply.
- Then turn on HP Printer. Press the power button available on the printer.
- Then press the Wi-Fi button on the printer. Then turn on the Wi-Fi of your mobile phone also.
- Then connect your printer with your home Wi-Fi network.
- Then turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile device and connect the printer with Bluetooth also.
- After that tap on the name of your printer device in the Bluetooth search result.
- The pair both the devices and complete the setup process.
- Now, you can use the Printer with your mobile phone.
How to fix the problem when unable to print from HP Printer via mobile phone?
Step 1. Both devices should be connected on the same Wi-Fi network
The same network to connect both is necessary, if devices are not connected with the same Wi-Fi network, then you won’t be able to print. So, make sure that both the devices are connected with the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2. Check the Network connection through on your mobile phone
If the Wi-Fi settings in the mobile phone have any problem, then fix it and don’t forget to enter the correct Wi-Fi password. Else, you won’t be able to connect with Wi-Fi.
Step 3. Check the power cord of Printer
Make sure that the power cord of the printer is not faulty or damaged. If it has a problem, then make sure to replace it as soon as possible. If the power socket is faulty, then connect the power cord with another power socket.
These are the steps which can be helpful when you are unable to print using mobile. In case you face any problem, then you can talk with an expert on HP Printer support number.