Dell is an American multinational company which was founded by Michael Dell with its company headquarters in Round Rock, United States. It deals with the repair, development, support, and selling of computer related products and services. The company is highly reputed for its innovative design and ideas in supply chain management and electronic commerce. Recently, Dell has been named the number 1 shipper of PCs and laptops.
One example of Dell computers is the OptiPlex which is a line of office computers. The computer systems typically comes with Intel CPUs and currently with the core microarchitecture (i3, i5, i7). An example of Dell laptops is the Dell XPS 15 which is a top contender in being the best overall. It is powered by Intel Core i7 3.5GHz quad-core processor, 32 GB of ram and 1Tb SSD. This computer is indeed a top contender in the international market as it has all the moves in all the right places. The screen display provides a high resolution which is perfect for streaming, creating word documents etc. It also provides excellent battery life lasting up to more than 8hrs a day.
In spite of all its amazing attributes, customers often face many problems and hassles along the way. These abnormalities are usually temporary and can be fixed right away but the trouble of fixing it is quite hectic. Some of the problems are:
- The sound driver crashes and customers have to end up rebooting the system
- When left idle, the computer sometimes crashes down and have to be forced to shut down using the power key.
- Sometimes it crashes down while left at sleep mode and it also has to be forced to shut down using the power key.
- Sometimes when the system reboots the screen remains black but the computer continues with its activities. It has to be forced to shut down multiple times as it gets stuck or it has to be resolved using another external monitor.
- I am facing difficulty in setting up my Dell laptop.
- The laptop would not recognize my charger.
- My Dell laptop starts shutting down and my two 2.0 ports stop working.
- The Bluetooth mouse that comes along with the laptop stops working.
- My Dell computer shuts down without any warning, how do I fix this?
- I have a problem troubleshooting my computer. How do I do this?
- Right-click anywhere on the laptop screen.
- Click properties.
- Click on the setting option
- You will see the screen resolution bar or tab. Move it to increase or decrease your screen size.
- When you have acquired your desired size click ok.
- Unplug all the cables and power cord. Look for two recessed buttons. Press these two gently.
- Pull the top part of the computer case upwards and while doing so, release the two buttons.
- Continue to move the top part of the computer upwards, like how you would open a book.
- Make sure you touch the unpainted part of the computer base to prevent yourself from getting any shocks.
- Click start and in the search bar type in ‘devmgmt.msc’. then click on the icon
- After that, click on view in the file menu and select the ‘show hidden device’ option.
- Here you will find an option that reads ‘non-plug and plays drivers’, select it and click on the ‘+’ icon to expand it.
- Double click on the ‘beep’ and open properties then click the driver tab.
- Click the startup option and choose ‘disabled’. Then click ‘stop’ in the current status field. Then click ok to save your changes.
- Click the start button, click on the control panel and select ‘clock, language, and region’.
- Click on the date and time option and select ‘change date and time’.
- Locate the date and time bar and double-click on it to change it. Change it according to your preferred date and time and click Ok to save your changes.
Availing Dell customer support
If you want to know more about Dell products and services you can access them through their customer services by calling Dell Customer Support Number. And if you are facing some issues troubleshooting problems from home you can call Dell Technical Support Number. Both of these support numbers provide you with excellent information and solutions. You can avail these services any time of the day as they are available to its customers around the clock.