Juno email is a web-based email system that gives you access to your email from anywhere using an internet connection. Juno email can be further upgraded or enhanced by adding additional storage space and features through the Juno Megamail. With Juno email, you can use your computer or laptop to receive and send email through the Juno software. You can create emails, read them while you are offline and download messages to your computer. Once these emails are deleted they no longer exist in your mail or no longer available online and cannot be viewed from another location. To know more about Juno email you can visit their official page or simply call the customer service at Juno Email Customer Support Number. This service line is available throughout the day and is toll-free.
With Juno email, you get many different types of features about the multiple tools it possesses. This email gives tough competition to many other services. There are countless users who prefer this email over others due to its outstanding features.
Some of the features of Juno email are listed below
- Juno email provides junk mail setting through which the users can filter junk mail into the junk mail folder.
- It has an option call ‘sort and delete settings’ where you can automatically sort a mail to a specified or desired folder.
- Juno email also comes with a block list where all the unwanted and spam emails or email addresses can be stored to prevent future spamming.
- Juno MegaMail users can choose to automatically forward their incoming Juno email messages to a different account using the mail forwarding option or feature.
- Juno’s award-winning email software with file attachment capabilities allows users to send and receive messages up to 20MB in size.
Juno email has become very popular among people or users because of its exceptional services and features and it continues to attract more and more users daily. But there are some instances where Juno email has proved to be quite a complication. It causes troubles for the users in some or other way.
Some of the issues with Juno email are:
- Sometimes the users face problems while trying to register a new account.
- It has been made public by the users that they often get errors while trying to get their email accounts for availing further services.
- Many times the customers get junk and spam emails even after blocking them or sending the addresses to the spam folder.
- Issues regarding recovery of hacked accounts have also been made public by Juno email users.
- There are many instances also where users get the ‘mail delivery failed’ message even though the email address and internet connections are correct and available.
The above points are some of the problems that Juno email users face at regular intervals. These problems, however, are very easy to fix and the procedure required to fix them are very simple to understand and follow. But sometimes users require the assistance of a more skilled technical assistant. So to acquire the assistance of professionals, customers may contact Juno Email Technical Support Number. Like the customer support number, this number is also accessible 24×7 and it is cost-free.
- Go to the Juno sig in page.
- Scroll down and click ‘forgot password’ option.
- Enter your Juno ID and Zip code in the provided fields.
- Confirm your account ownership and identity.
- Create a new password for your account.
- Open your Juno email account.
- Go to the trash folder.
- Check the message you want to move from the trash folder.
- Click the move to button and choose the folder you wish to transfer the message to.
- Open or start your Juno.
- When the welcome page appears, click ‘delete account’.
- On the delete account page select the email address you would like to delete.
- Click ok.
- Open outlook and tap on the tool option.
- Click on ‘email accounts’ choose ‘add an email account’ and click next.
- Enter the email ID and choose POP3 for account type.
- In the incoming mail server type pop.juno.com and on the outgoing server amtp.juno.com.
- Add your username and password. Click the test account settings and click next.