HP Printer gives an efficient and very good service in printing and scanning. The most common issue with HP Printer is paper jam issue, many HP Printer face this issue. Well, this problem can frustrate you because when this happens, you can’t print or scan the important documents.
You can fix this issue by following some simple troubleshooting steps. But sometimes HP Printer user can face difficulty to fix this issue. In that case, you can call on HP Printer customer support number to get an easy and quick solution of your problem.
Fix HP Printer paper jam issue by our team or follow these steps.
To fix the paper jam issue follow given troubleshooting steps and be careful while going while doing these steps:
Step 1. Clear the jam from the front of the printer:
The first step for you should be, remove the paper which is stuck into the printer. Clear the paper jam from the rear of the product then clear it from the front if required. Basically, remove the uneven paper from the input and output tray.
Caution: Go slowly and carefully when you try to clear the paper jam from the front of the printer. Because if you will do it quickly and carelessly then it can damage the printer.
Step 2. Clear the paper jam from the rear of the printer.
- Press the power button at the HP Printer and turn it on.
- Eject the power cord from the Printer when the Printer is on.
- Turn the Printer as u face the rear of the side of the printer.
- Remove the rear access door by pressing the button on the left side of the door.
- Now when the rear door is open, remove the jammed paper slowly and carefully with both of your hands to avoid the tear of paper into the printer.
- In case, the paper is torn into the paper then remove the pieces of torn paper from the printer.
- Ensure that the roller and wheels are movable.
- Now close the real door correctly.
- Then connect the power cord and turn on the Printer by pressing the power button.
If the paper jam issue gets solved by above-given steps then you can continue your work. If still, you are facing the issue, then call on HP Printer customer service number and get professional help to get rid of this issue quickly.