AT&T is one of the biggest and most trusted email service providers operating today. Millions of users around the world have made AT&T their number one choice because of its user-friendly interface and advanced security features. Like so many other email service providers AT&T also offers users the possibility of accessing their email accounts through their smartphones so that they are always in contact with their family and friends. Even though AT&T is quite compatible with all operating systems, Android users often experience errors while attempting to check their AT&T email. If you find that AT&T regularly stops working on your Android device you can always call the AT&T technical support phone number reach out to a customer service representative to get a better idea about what may have gone wrong. Apart from that, you can also skim through this article to learn about some simple troubleshooting steps you can use the next time AT&T stops working.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve AT&T Not Working on Android
Here are some basic and very easy troubleshooting steps you can implement whenever you have trouble accessing your AT&T account on your Android device:
- Sign out and Sign In: Now this first one may sound a little silly but it can be very effective. If you face any AT&T error the first thing you should do is to try signing out of your email account and signing in again after some time.
- Use a new browser: If the first solution does not work then you should try opening AT&T using a different browser. If you are using the app then you should close it and try and open AT&T using the default mobile browser.
- Clear junk files: The accumulations of too many cookies and cache could also slow down your device causing AT&T to malfunction. You should go to your browser settings and clean out all the cookies and clear the cache as well.
- AT&T Email settings: Sometimes users feel that AT&T is not working because they are not getting certain But one possibility is that perhaps certain contacts were accidentally added to the blocked contact list and hence you are not getting the emails. You should check the blocked list and the spam folder to make sure everything is in order.
- Check Email Filters: At the same time you can also check the email filter so that you are sure that the relevant emails are being directed to the correct folder.
If the solutions mentioned above do not fix the problem and you still have trouble using AT&T email on your Android device then you should contact customer support as there may be a technical or software problem with your phone. The AT&T customer service number is available 24 hours a day so that you can call whenever you need urgent technical support. The certified experts available will be able to give you a step by step guide to resolve the problem even if the solution is lengthy.